Download AutoCAD 2022 With Direct Link

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
AhmedA.Rahman
9823 Views, 6 Replies

Download AutoCAD 2022 With Direct Link

AutoCAD 2022 👇👇

https://efulfillment.autodesk.com/NetSWDLD/2022/ACD/1E7D4EF7-A28E-3D3E-BA3C-C6FAE4AAB2E0/SFX/AutoCAD...

Ahmed Abdel Rahman
CADD Manager

Autodesk Ambassador GOLD
Autodesk Certified Professional

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi,

your link contains your authentication parameters, not sure, if you wanted this ...

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for your notes, but it's copied link, not for me 

Ahmed Abdel Rahman
CADD Manager

Autodesk Ambassador GOLD

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

>> but it's copied link, not for me 

Then the link is publishing authentication details from someone else ... not really better IMHO.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 5 of 7

sorry, but can you please explain the risk of this details ?
and which part of link contain that ?

Ahmed Abdel Rahman
CADD Manager

Autodesk Ambassador GOLD

Message 6 of 7

Hi,

>> which part of link contain that ?

Inside the link you see part of the link is "authparam=...." which means that the link was created inside https://manage.autodesk.com and the user-id is sitting there.

>> can you please explain the risk of this details ?

Anyone who uses this link could be identified inside the Autodesk downloading service as if it would be you (or the user from where you copied this link). On one side it could be a counter inside Autodesk seeing that this ID was downloading AutoCAD hundreds of times, quite sure Autodesk watches this.

On the other side hackers might get track of this id and get access to your (or the id from the one who initially created this link) serial number, products to download, ....

One of the ground rules to avoid identity theft is to not show id's, serial numbers, ... inside public sites. And that is what happened here.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 7 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: AhmedA.Rahman

2022 direct download links are being posted here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/2022-products-direct-download-links/td-p/10178...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report