Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dimensions printing all black in PDF

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
707 Views, 4 Replies

dimensions printing all black in PDF

our autocad 16 that we purchased prints all of the text dimensions with a black solid background- 

We do not see a fix- thinking of going back to 15- anyone have this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think its the sysvar " EPDFSHX" (see other postings or knowledgebase)

Message 3 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am not sure how this is getting created. Can you please attach a sample file to a post? If you use eTransmit to create a ZIP of the file it will include your plot configuration too which will be helpful.

I look forward to getting some resolution for you on this issue so you don't have to downgrade.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Did changing the PDFSHX variable make a difference as suggested bu @Anonymous? If not, please add a file attachment to a post so I can evaluate for you.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Did you check there´s no fill color on the text configuration? see attached imageCaptura.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report