Did you mean: 

Dimension

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
501 Views, 4 Replies

Dimension

I used to edit dimension text height through properties menu (Ctrl+1), but now days some drawings, when I put the value in { (Ctrl+1) > text > text height } the text height did not change so I have to  change the height in dimension style manager, if I control  the height through dimension style manager all the text are change so, I can not control the height for some separate dim text???

how to solve this issue ??

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

HI,

>> the text height did not change << 

would you please attache it as CAD file to see what you asking for?

Regards,

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

attached

both image different txt height showing but both are appear same height??

Message 4 of 5
imadHabash

HI,

Ok..if do you want to change the DIM text height from Properties dialog and get direct result. then you have to change the Height in text style (c tAGS) to zero.then any text height value will modified from Ctrl+1 properties dialog will take a place.

nnn.png

see Now after change how it's become (see below image)

bhgfff.png

Good Luck..

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Or, instead of changing the default height of the text style, use mtext control code to alter the height of dim text.

change the text of the dim to {\H.15;<>} and that will set the height to 0.15 units 

change the text of the dim to {\H2X;<>} and that will set the height to 2 TIMES the default height

You can do this in the properties window or a text editor.  Or you can change the height on the context ribbon. either way should override any default setting in the style.

dimh1.PNGdimh4.PNGdimh2.PNGdimh3.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report