Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete button does not work!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
eneskaraca15984
1269 Views, 7 Replies

Delete button does not work!!!!!

I read all solutions in here. All of them says open noun/verb selection part but mine is already choosen. It still doesn't work. Please help me.Ek Açıklama 2020-04-06 230927.png 

Im using autocad 2020 student version and before this problem it was working perfectly.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Can you please provide more detail than it isnt working? What doesnt work? Does it give any error message?  What displays if you type PICKFIRST at the commandline?

Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.

AutoCAD Certified Professional
Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2022 on Windows 10

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 3 of 8
nrz13
in reply to: eneskaraca15984

Are you using a specialized laptop keyboard where the Function (Fn) key needs to be depressed to activate the Delete key?  Does the Delete key work as expected in other programs?

Work:  AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700K, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Pro SSD, AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100, 3 Dell Monitors (3840x2160)
Home: AutoCAD 2022.1.3, Windows 10 Pro v22H2 64-bit, Intel Core i7-11700, 64GB RAM, Samsung 980 Pro SSD, NVIDIA Quadro P2200, Dell Monitor (3840x2160)
Message 4 of 8
pendean

Post a screenshot of your keyboard please.
Message 5 of 8

Firstly I checked so many times this pickfirst. It is 1. And this delete button is not working only in the drawing. For ex when ı want to delete layer it is working but on line or rectangle whatever it is not deleting.

Message 6 of 8
eneskaraca15984
in reply to: nrz13

Also ı checked maybe because of fn button but it is not. delete or other working on any other programs so it is normal settings for fn

Message 7 of 8

what does the command line show when you try to use the delete button?  Does the item stay selected? What happens if while selected you hit E <enter>

Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.

AutoCAD Certified Professional
Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2022 on Windows 10

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 8 of 8
pendean

Can you select an object and use other commands? Move, COPY etc.
Do your F-keys work?
Did you try a different keyboard yet? Or if you are on a laptop, plug in an external keyboard and test.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report