Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashed line scale not showing up in model space or paper space

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
271 Views, 2 Replies

Dashed line scale not showing up in model space or paper space

Hi all. I have been working on a file for a few weeks. I opened it up yesterday to find all my dashed / hidden lines to be solid. They are still listed as dashed in the properties. I haven't changed any settings (that I know of!). I have tried changing the LTS and MSLTSCALE from 1 to 0 and back again. I have tried changing individual lines in the properties from 1 to 10 to 100 to 1000 and no difference. Please help! I have to send these out to a client today.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

post your file or set your psltscale to 0 or you can check it HERE and see if helps .thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
imadHabash
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

>> I opened it up yesterday to find all my dashed / hidden lines to be solid.

I suggest first to try Regen command , it may fix your issue . then we can see for other settings . can we have a CAD dwg sample for testing please ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report