Did you mean: 

cursor / command

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
519 Views, 5 Replies

cursor / command

Newly updated to Autocad 2017.  Every entry / command ends up in the command box that opens adjacent to the cursor and then tracks with it.  How do I turn this off for good and utilize the command line box docked at the bottom of the screen?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Are you referring to DYNMODE or DYNPROMPT?

If not, please send me a screen capture.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Dear Mr. mstanner

If am right, i guess you can toggle between your dynamic input mode by pressing F12 key......

Hope this could help you out......

Regards

Di****h. MC

Message 4 of 6
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous

I am checking back to see if my post or @Anonymous's helped you with your problem.
Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts fully solved your issue or answered your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

I found what I was looking for under the tools menu, drafting settings, and the dynamic input tab.  I unchecked the boxes and it seems to have worked.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 6
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Yes, that is another way to get to the settings I mentioned. I am glad this worked for you.

Capture.PNG

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta