Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't click the drop down little pointing down black triangle - 2018 edu version

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
332 Views, 2 Replies

Can't click the drop down little pointing down black triangle - 2018 edu version

I am Australian student, using educational Auto CAD version 2018.

One the left side, there are lot of buttons attached little triangle that if you click it, should display a drop down menu which will tell you to use certain criteria. However, with my version Auto CAD 2018, none of any these little black triangle can even be clicked on.

I want to use "arc" to draw a semicircle, a tutorial video showed it displayed something like: "start,center,end", "start centre angle", etc., my Auto CAD 2018 did not show anything.

Can some one help here? Thank you. Sue  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

am I correct that you are using AutoCAD on Mac?

If so this forum would be the one of your choice >>>click for AutoCAD on Mac<<<

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

AutoCAD for MAC has a unique interface compared to AutoCAD for WIndows: you need to seek out only tutorials dedicated for the MAC version if you want everything to look alike.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report