Did you mean: 

Bin file open

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
6587 Views, 3 Replies

Bin file open

I download my auto cad drawings to my android from my e-mail. But I hadn't installed auto cad app. So that files show as bin (.bin) files. There are installed auto cad on my pc. So I tried to open that bin files with so many bin files opening softwares. But that format doesn't support for those softwares. ( already I have deleted the e-mail also ) Please somebody suppose me some solution.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you try changing the file extension to .DWG, for opening on your PC?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Are you having problems opening on Android? Here is a link to the DWG viewer on Google Play.  If you are trying to find a viewer for your PC here is a link for some additional options.

I am not sure why the files show up as BIN extensions. Typically files will show up in DWG or DWF file extension types.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi, thanks you very much for the solution. It simply was solved by just changing extention to .dwg on Pc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report