AutoCAD PDF Print Drivers Missing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
7525 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD PDF Print Drivers Missing

C3D 2018 sp2  Win7

Today I noticed that the AutoCAD PDF (High Quality, General Documentation) drivers, (.pmp's) as well as the DWF6 ePLOT DETE and PublishToWeb JPG & PNG drivers do not show up in the list of devices in the plot dialog. In other words, all of the 'out of the box' Autodesk print drivers are missing.

All of the system devices show up. If I manage plotters it opens to the Plotter\PMP folder as specified in OPTIONS and the missing PMP files are there.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make the AUtodesk drivers show up again?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

PMP files do nothing if you are missing the PC3 files: do you see the PC3 files in the folder you opened and searched?
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

What does your Printer support path look like? Has it been pointed to a non-default location such as a network share?

These PC3 files are typically stored in a similar location to this: C:\Users\vellekj\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2018\R22.0\enu\Plotters

I have attached those from my AutoCAD 2018.  If you perform a Reset Settings to Default, you should be able to restore yours.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I had it pointed to a networked plotter location, but in the <network>\Plotters\PMP\ folder. Setting it to <network>\plotters\, which is the folder with the .pc3 files, solved the problem.

Thank you both.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups

Autodesk Design & Make Report