Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Material Texture

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1541 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD Material Texture

I added an image in texture material when I open the file in another pc the texture material images disappear because the path of the texture image file is not found.

Is there any way to keep the texture images save in material permanently so if I change the path of the file then the texture images still remain with the DWG file?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
onuresen50
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

You can create a Textures folder in the folder of dwg

But you want to embed textures into the dwg so there won't be a need to external images?

Message 3 of 7
ennujozlagam

yes you can embedd images file in your dwg. see screecast and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: onuresen50

I don't want to create an external folder, 

I want to add that texture image in material for permanently so when I sent the file to another user the texture image with the material is also sent with file.

and can we embed the texture image in the material?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

How can i embed texture image in materials?

Message 6 of 7
ennujozlagam

maybe this one help, refer to this LINK. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 7 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I want to add that texture image in material for permanently so

>> when I sent the file to another user the texture image with the

>> material is also sent with file

Use command _ETRANSMIT to create a ZIP from the dwg-file + all referenced files, so the image you used as texture will be transmitted too.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report