Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL SYMBOL LIBRARY

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
17734 Views, 4 Replies

AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL SYMBOL LIBRARY

I'M USING AUTOCAD 2016 VERSION FOR FLOOR PLAN DESIGN BUT I CAN'T FIND THE ELECTRICAL SYMBOL LIBRARY. YOUR HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANKS

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JDMather
in reply to: Anonymous

ADCENTER

or are you using a vertical product?

ADCENTER.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: JDMather

Tnx for your comment. I am actually referring to architectural electrical symbol library.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Plain AutoCAD doesn't come with any significant symbols libraries for any industry: since it is "neutral" it only has samples.

If you are using versions of AutoCAD designed for specific industries (AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAd MEP or AutoCAD Electrical) then let us know, those have built-in libraries for what you need (but cost more than plain AutoCAD).
Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi ubahmaduabuchi,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

There are no electrical symbols for architectural plans that are included in AutoCAD.  There are numerous web sites that have free or inexpensive libraries that can be downloaded.  You can even find some available on the Autodesk App Store such as this one.

If you can't find exactly what you are looking for, you can of course create your own but this can be a tedious task.  Please post your findings and let me know if I need to dig in my personal library to see if I can find some for you. (Which you will also likely need to customize to your standards)

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost