Did you mean: 

autocad certification course

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1522 Views, 9 Replies

autocad certification course

how to get autocad certification course completion course , for a student like us it will improve us for getting job and our resume will have a good value. 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

you can refer to these LINK and LINK and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

yes i had created even certiport account after that what is the procedure to go further ??

Message 4 of 10
RobDraw

Depending on your area, certification does not carry much weight for obtaining jobs. Practical experience is more important. Certification only says that you can use the program for whatever the course required. It might be better to choose a specialty trade and either do an internship to get that experience. But, again, the market that you will be working in may be different. Just saying you should do a bit of research before choosing your next step.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: RobDraw

yes sir your right experience matters , for getting a job for an unemployed student  like me requires some certification courses so that company see my profile and it makes our CV stronger. Just by saying i know autocad company doesnot believe in it and the opportunity goes to another person .

Message 6 of 10
RobDraw

@Anonymous wrote:

Just by saying i know autocad company doesnot believe in it and the opportunity goes to another person .

Again, I can only speak from my experience. The vast majority of companies around here, no matter what your chosen field is, don't put any value on certification. If they are concerned about your skill level, they will give you a cursory test. The tests that I've seen are not really to determine if you know the program but rather how you can apply that knowledge and ability to follow direction. Most employers/managers can tell within a minute into an interview if you can actually use the program just by asking a couple of questions. Certification is a nice label but not essential. Most places require experience but not certification.

If landing a good job is important to you, make experience the priority. There are places around here that are willing to pay interns with little to no experience. These positions often lead to more permanent employment faster than any certification. They are very beneficial to newcomers. You get training and experience at the same time. It also allows you to make a more informed decision on what field you want to make your specialty.

If certification is important in your area, you can choose to ignore everything I've said or you can get it as you are gaining experience.

Just my two cents, whatever it is worth.

Rob

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Dear sir , 

I really agree with you ,  I am very much interested in design and I want to learn the software of Autocad , inventor , fusion 360 and revit mep Mechanical . Can u suggest me where to start how to start , and learn the above mentioned software’s . So that it will help me a lot . 

Message 8 of 10
RobDraw

I can only suggest that you check with employers in your area to see what they want. Just the job listings should give you a good idea.

Around here, Revit is in huge demand, even at the entry level, at the larger MEP design companies and they do in-house training of all production employees.

Rob

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

thank you sir 

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

@AnonymousThere are many Autodesk authorized training providers that provide Autocad certification course, you can visit here and get the all valuable information about Autocad certification courses. 

And you can also read, about  AutoCAD Certification: The What & Why Explained

I think this will help you.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report