Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2017 Service Pack 1.1

15 REPLIES 15
SOLVED
Message 1 of 16
Anonymous
4959 Views, 15 Replies

AutoCAD 2017 Service Pack 1.1

I need to down load the autocad 2017 service pack 1.1 to correct the font size in autocad. 

I have downloaded the 2017 service pack 1 already and that has not corrected the problem. 

I cannot find the link to download service pack 1.1 anywhere. According to my autodesk account manager, there are no updates available as I am "all updated". I have also been unable to locate the file through all of the other search tools I have used.

Can you please help direct me to the correct link to service pack 1.1?

Thanks so much

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I am currently running AutoCAD 2017.1.2.  This update should be available in your Autodesk Desktop app or in your Account page. Which specific font issue are you having problems with in your drawings?

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Untitled-1.jpgIt doesn't show up on my account page. 

Here is what I need to fix. 

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous

Does Your monitor is 4K??

AutoCAD 2017 1.1 supports 4K resolution.

You have to set Recommended Resolution(3840 x 2160) on your monitor.

If your monitor is not 4K, You have to set Recommended Resolution and Text size to correctly in the window display setting.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous

Yes my monitor is 4k and is set at a resolution of (3840x2160) and autocad is still not formatting correctly. 

Message 6 of 16
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> and autocad is still not formatting correctly

Can you please start AutoCAD, start command _ABOUT and show us a screenshot from that dialog?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Here is a screenshot with the _about

I 1.jpg2.jpgam unable to change the size of the pop up box to see / read better.

There is a little click box at the top right corner, that I click on, and when I do I get this small pop up screen.

Message 8 of 16
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

you don't have update 1.1 installed, your state is service pack 1 which does not have the 4k display update.

Please install update 1.1 either using Autodesk Desktop App or by downloading the update 1.1 installation file(s).

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous

Yes that is correct - that's what I am trying to do. However, I am unable to find the link to download the service pack 1.1. Can you please help direct me to the correct link?

Thanks.

Message 10 of 16
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> Can you please help direct me to the correct link?

There is no public link available, as I wrote you can use these 2 options:

• run Autodesk Desktop App (which is installed with AutoCAD by default, you just need to be logged in and wait until the update was found by the app
  • login to subscription center (https://manage.autodesk.com), go to updates and find the AutoCAD 2018 update 1.1 to download.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Yes you mentioned that earlier - but when I tried that - It doesn't work.

There is no service pack autocad 1.1, does the 2018 version work for me even though I am on 2017 

and when I do the other option, it says I have no updates

Message 12 of 16
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> does the 2018 version work for me even though I am on 2017

Sorry, I meant 2107 update 1.1 (not 2018 ... my fault).

But also 2017 Update 1 has to be downloaded the same way.

If you don't find it in your subscription center then make sure your contract manager has set your access enabled to updates.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous

Thanks
Message 14 of 16
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you been able to find the download in your Manage page? I suggest that on the left hand side, you select the Product for download

Capture1.PNG

and then if you click Download under AutoCAD you will see a new window open that has a tab for Updates and Addons. You should find the updates for AutoCAD 2017 in this list.

Capture2.PNG

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 15 of 16
chriscowgill7373

I dont think 2017.1.1 isnt available to download anymore, it was replaced with 2017.1.2, look for that one, released 5/19/2017

image.png

Christopher T. Cowgill, P.E.

AutoCAD Certified Professional
Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2022 on Windows 10

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 16 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Awesome! Thank you! I got it to work. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report