Did you mean: 

Autocad 2017 autoCAD getting error report

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
447 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad 2017 autoCAD getting error report

I installed AutoCAD 2017, for school purposes, amd after installing, I  get an error report window. I didn't run the program before on this computer and I've tried reinstalling the program multiple times.

My operating system is windows 10 64bit;

AutoCAD version 2017.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

Do you receive this error when opening the just the application or when opening a file with the application? 

Some of the common issues are listed below: 

1. Sign in as Administrator or Create a New User Account (Full Control user permissions)
  2. Check the Operating System needed & the required updates by reviewing the system requirements for the software & Certified Graphics Card Drivers
  3. Update your product with the latest service pack or Hotfixes by visiting the Autodesk website or account
  4. Make sure you have an updated graphics card driver by checking the manufacturer's website then (Assign the correct Graphics Card) 
  5. Temporarily disable your Antivirus software & Firewall
  6. Temporarily disable UAC on  Windows 7 or Windows 10 

Let us know how it goes. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

I get the error message when trying to run the program itself. As I stated, I only installed it on my computer and I never got to open it.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I've just tried to run the program, and it runs! Thank you very much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report