Did you mean: 

Autocad 2010 Compatibility with Windows 10

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
5658 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad 2010 Compatibility with Windows 10

I purchased a full legal version of AutoCAD 2010.  I upgraded to Windows 10 about 6 months ago.  My AutoCAD has failure issues every now and then.  Are there ANY options to get AutoCAD 2010 64-bit working with Windows 10??

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

HI @Anonymous,

AutoCAD 2010 is not designed to run on Windows 10 so I am not surprised that you see errors. In fact, with the latest Windows updates, many customers that have been able to get older versions running, are seeing failures now.

You could consider setting up a virtual machine on your computer with Windows 7 running in that space. Other than that, it might be time to consider moving to current product versions.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

did you mean that i can not download AUTOCAD 2010 on my PC because it can not be downloaded on Windows 10 ? if yes , how can you help me to solve this issue ?

Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

You can likely download the application fine but it will not likely run in this operating environment.  To run in Windows 10 you should be running AutoCAD 2016 or newer.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta