Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CAD 2009

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
258 Views, 3 Replies

Auto CAD 2009

Auto CAD 2009.I can't request a code From a retail representative in my country Therefore preventing me from opening the program In order to use In this case, I have purchased the complete and legal copyrights.
What do I have to do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

this version long gone. try to contact Autodesk Technical Support and see if they can help. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
RobDraw

Autodesk will not help in any way unless they decide to change their decision.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 4
pendean

Autodesk killed off reauthorizing of 2010 and older software as of August 31 2019 https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/simplecontent/content/previous-ver...

Sorry, you missed the deadline. There is nothing you can do about it today. If you still have your old PC, hang on to it for as long as it will last, then figure out a new option if you are unable to join Autodesk Subscription for newer software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report