Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arc text not plotting correctly from sheetset

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jamie_phillips
691 Views, 5 Replies

Arc text not plotting correctly from sheetset

We have some arc text within our drawing sheets and since we've upgraded to 2023 every time I publish a drawing from the sheetset, the arc text is not displaying (it displays some random letters - AcDbArcALIgnedText (ATEXT). If I publish directly from within the drawing it's fine, so I'm assuming it's an issue with the sheetset?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JTBWorld
in reply to: jamie_phillips

Try again after disabling background publishing.

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Message 3 of 6
jamie_phillips
in reply to: JTBWorld

Thanks Jimmy. That works, however, when I have 200 drgs to publish it would be ideal to have them publishing in the background. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.
Message 4 of 6
JTBWorld

Contact Autodesk with your wish. Contact Us | Inquiries And Feedback | Autodesk

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Message 5 of 6
rkmcswain

You do not need background publishing, this is only one bad thing associated with it.

Open AutoCAD, turn OFF background publishing, start your publish job.

Open a second session of AutoCAD and work away. Your publish job above will also finish a lot faster this way.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 6 of 6
tomasYDDJC

Bringing this thread back to life. We have to desks in our office with this issue, but the rest batchplot perfectly fine with no issues, all on 2023 AutoCAD. I noted the work around above, but this is tedious. Additionally there's the explode arch text work around. Has anyone found a solution?

AutoCAD

tomasYDDJC_0-1720821200334.png

After batchplot.

tomasYDDJC_1-1720821234186.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report