about countersunk head bolts

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
htemizel
536 Views, 3 Replies

about countersunk head bolts

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm looking for plan and section drawings of standard countersunk head bolts with dimensions according to DIN standard. Any help would be appreciated.

Note: I use autocad version 2017.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: htemizel

Hi @htemizel

There are likely libraries of DIN standard parts on the Internet.  If you want to try AutoCAD Mechanical, the DIN libraries are available in-product. Depending on the part, there are usually two views (Top and Front).

You might also explore the Autodesk App Store to see if the libraries there suit your needs.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 4
beyoungjr
in reply to: htemizel

Hi,

Just another point to add.  If you end up needing the 3D components and dimensional data, and you don't mind fetching items as the need arises, you can get almost any hardware details and models at the McMaster-Carr website www.mcmaster.com.

Most hardware models download at .stp files and are blocks but once you explode the block it is a 3D solid model.

That's usually what the next thing my students ask for after they ask for detail... MODELS!

Cheers,

Blaine

Blaine Young
Senior Engineering Technician, US Army

Message 4 of 4
htemizel
in reply to: beyoungjr

vey helpful and free! thanks a lot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report