Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 - preview for polygonal viewport grip editing

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
w64bit
510 Views, 4 Replies

2020 - preview for polygonal viewport grip editing

Draw a polygonal viewport and move it by square center grip => AutoCAD does not display the moving viewport.

It's an AutoCAD bug or it's my computer?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
natasha.l
in reply to: w64bit

Hello @w64bit

It is as designed, I tested this out for you. 

•  Selecting & using the square center grip will activate the "Stretch" command

stretch_ploy_vp.png

• You will have to select, then right-click & select "Move"

move_ploy_vp.png

move_ploy_vp.png

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 5
w64bit
in reply to: natasha.l

This is the question, why only for polygonal viewport AutoCAD activates stretch command for center grip?

Message 4 of 5
neaton

You don't get the rubberband preview for polygonal viewports in 2018 either. I don't have earlier than that on my computer so can't verify if it was ever programmed to show the rubberband for when you move the polygonal viewports.

Nancy

Message 5 of 5
natasha.l

Hello @w64bit

I understand that this seems inconsistent to change this for polygonal viewports, but this is as designed. Smiley Frustrated

Please feel free to provide your feedback here, where a developer can review it & take it into consideration. 

Thank you. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report