AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom/Pan Locked While Working Bug

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jacksonvanmatreT52Z7
204 Views, 1 Reply

Zoom/Pan Locked While Working Bug

I've been struggling with this issue for years now, but have only been annoyed enough at this point to ask if anyone can help me with this problem:

I am working on a 2019 Macbook Pro with AutoCAD LT 2021 and have also had this issue with standard AutoCAD as well, but randomly while I'm working AutoCAD will lock into either pan or zoom and not unlock for upwards of 5 minutes or so. Typically I have to close out of everything, force quit, and open it up again, and then it might be back to normal, but even now I'm immediately opening the program and it'll start out locked this way. It seems like it happens most in larger files.

I've attached a video showing it within my file, but obviously that won't show how I'm utilizing the trackpad, just know I'm not doing anything abnormal with my hands and have the trackpad clear and clean. I even try switching over to another drawing and it's still locked in. It seems like it's getting worse and worse, so I'm finally reaching out to see if anyone has any solution for me, because I haven't been able to find anything on the internet.

So frustrating.

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

@jacksonvanmatreT52Z7 ,

I suggest you refer to the AutoCAD for Mac Forum (Link).

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report