Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with trackpad gestures in autocad 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
415 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with trackpad gestures in autocad 2014

I have a macbook pro, always wearing the autocad 2014 with the trackpad to make this gesture with two fingers and moving them continuously, I generated the image of place I moved and now generates zoom, as I change.

Would greatly appreciate your help

Greetings.

trackpad-2fingers.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

Sorry, but I can not understand your problem from the description you gave in your post.
Do you mean that previously you can PAN with moving two fingers on trackpad and now it zooms instead?
If so, and if you are using AutoCAD on Yosemite, be sure to install all Service packs, including the last one - SP3:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-2014-...

The accomplished README states:
"General Service Pack Updates:
Mouse/Trackpad
- On Yosemite, two fingers moving on Trackpad triggers zoom instead of pan.
- Cursor gets stuck in dragging mode, and file sticking with the cursor cannot be dropped."

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report