AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resize Lower Toolbar in Layers Palette

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
622 Views, 2 Replies

How to resize Lower Toolbar in Layers Palette

Hello,

I must have clicked something wrong but suddenly I cannot resize the lower toolbar in the Layers Toolbar Palette. Up until today the Lower Toolbar also included a readout of all the data of the objects I have selected (layer, colour, linetype etc.). Now, all I get is the search field for layers. It seems like I turned off a feature or part of the palette. Does this make sense? I may not be describing the parts correctly. At the bottom of the Layers Palette, below the Lower Toolbar was another palette that contained the data noted above (layer, colour, linetype etc. when you select an item).

I can't seem to find this issue on the forum search feature.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks,

Grant

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Grant,

It is not a lower part of Layers palette, but it is Properties Inspector which shows together with Layers palette by default.
To bring it back you can use Cmd+5 shortcut which actually is a toggle for show/hide Properties Inspector, or use menu Window -> Properties Inspector.

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: maxim_k

Maxim,

Thank you very much for your reply and solution. I just could not figure that one out. I appreciate your help. All the best, Grant

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report