AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT for Mac 2018 and hi-res displays

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
aandreas16
646 Views, 7 Replies

AutoCAD LT for Mac 2018 and hi-res displays

I understand there are issues with some softwares and 5K displays. Does AutoCAD 2018 LT experience any difficulties with this?

@aandreas16

john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity: Drawing Grid Display

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: aandreas16

For which OS are we talking about?

Message 3 of 8
aandreas16
in reply to: pendean

I've attached all I know about the spec of a new computer I am looking to purchase. Is there enough information there?

Message 4 of 8
pendean

Is this a MAC or a Windows PC (or laptop)?

Message 5 of 8
aandreas16
in reply to: pendean

The spec is for an iMac

Message 6 of 8
pendean

The MAC forum is way over there, this forum is for Windows OS users https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac/ct-p/4051

Message 7 of 8
john.vellek

Hi @aandreas16,

I am not aware of any issues with AutoCAD LT  for Mac 2018 and hi-res displays.  I encourage you to try a 30-day trial on your Mac if you have already procured one.

I run AutoCAD on my MacBook Pro and love it.  You will find that if you are on subscription to AutoCAD , that you are also entitled to the Windows version which runs fine in Bootcamp.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 8 of 8
john.vellek

Hi @aandreas16

I am coming back to your thread to see if the issue or question you posed has been resolved.  If so, please mark the post or posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly. If your issue persists, please give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report