AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebuild wdsig.slb - sld file location

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Michiel.Valcke
102 Views, 3 Replies

rebuild wdsig.slb - sld file location

Hello everyone,

We have added custom source and destination arrows and have changed the preview from the project/drawing properties.

MichielValcke_0-1721132526993.png

But when placing an actual source or destination arrow the image preview is not the same one as from the properties dialog box. 

MichielValcke_1-1721132607447.png

As is indicated this image is included in the wdsig slide library. I know how to recreate a slide library, but to do so I need the location of all the original slides that are already included. (because I don't want to lose those styles). I have looked into my installation folders, public documents and AppData, but I cannot find the location for these. Does anybody know where I can find the sig_sty4.sld etc...

To be clear I know where to find the wdsig.slb. I just don't know where its content is kept. In theory I believe the content is no longer needed when you have the .slb, but without it, you cannot modify the .slb by recreating it because the slidelib.exe does not have an update function.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

You can find the files here:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-electrical-forum/custom-source-destination-signal-bitmaps/m-p...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 4

It's weird that the files are no longer included in the out-of-the-box installation files, luckily your backup files still work ^^ Thank you so much.

Message 4 of 4

Maybe @jaya_priya_ramasamy can answer that, and put your wish on the secret list of things that need to be fixed?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta