AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLOTDATE in Title block no longer updating with plot or publish

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
acad01ZLVGW
101 Views, 0 Replies

PLOTDATE in Title block no longer updating with plot or publish

First time posting...

Using Autocad electrical 2023 or 2024 I've recently noticed my plot date is not updating in my drawing title blocks.  I don't know when it started happening, or what change may have caused it to stop.

When publishing to PDF (or plotting to PDF) the PLOTDATE field in my title block is no longer updating.  If I issue the command of "wd_prnt_time_date" with the drawing opened, the field in the title block updates.  I've read in the forum that _WDPLOT.SCR is a file that is supposed to execute when plotting, which issues that command (in addition to other things), but I can't find this file anywhere on my system.  It was an old post from 2014 which mentioned that file, so maybe it is no longer done that way?

The WD_TB field in my title block contains: SHT = SHEET;TITLE1 = DD1;PLOTDTE = PLOTDATE;TITLE2 = DD2;TITLE3 = DD3;PROJNO = LINE1;DWGNO = LINE2;CLIENT = LINE3;MACHINE = LINE4;REV = LINE5;ENGINEER = LINE6;DWNBY = LINE7

I don't know why the "wd_prnt_time_date" command will update the plotdate field, but publishing to PDF will not when publishing is supposed to execute that command, from what I believe.  I must be wrong.

Thanks for suggestions on how to get this to work!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta