AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of BOM.SET file

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
acclarkJR2TJ
155 Views, 2 Replies

Modification of BOM.SET file

I'm currently working to modify a couple of our BOM.SET files at work and having a couple issues.

First, I've been trying to find some document referring to the command/reference lines that build the BOM.SET file; i.e. Report, Format, Title, etc.

Second, my User Post Process is set to "0" "1" "0", but when I go to verify the User Post, the middle checkbox is still empty.

Finally, I'd like to active the Column Labels, but if the User Post isn't working, I'm not sure if the Header/Column Labels would work.

Thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
alds02
in reply to: acclarkJR2TJ

Although I haven't worked on my .set files for a long time, most of what I needed could be generated by using Report Format Setup. Specifically the User Post settings and Column Labels  that you mentioned did work for me using this tool. You didn't mention if you were editing by hand or using Report Format Setup so apologies if you already know about it.

alds02_0-1661864049094.png

Message 3 of 3
acclarkJR2TJ
in reply to: alds02

Thank you, I hadn't even looked into that yet, but have started to.  Looks like it handles most everything besides the headers, just need to dig in a little deeper.  Thanks for providing an idea! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report