AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Myself Out of Changing Catalog Number

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
wmeyer35DFJ
137 Views, 2 Replies

Locked Myself Out of Changing Catalog Number

Good afternoon,

Today I was working on some on some schematic drawings.  I changed the catalog of one of the items using the edit component window, and when I hit OK, a window popped up asking something about keeping the catalog number or not.  I clicked the "don't ask me again" box, and then apparently picked the wrong option, because now it won't let me enter a new catalog number into a schematic.  it always reverts the catalog number back to what it was previously when I hit OK to close the window.  I tried both restarting ACADE and restarting my computer to see if that would reset the "don't ask me" status for that popup like it does for a lot of the other windows that have that option, but that didn't work.  How do I undo the selection I made?

Thanks for the help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: wmeyer35DFJ

Try this to reset the messages: 

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-enable-Dial...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
wmeyer35DFJ
in reply to: rhesusminus

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report