AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing default paths and locations in wd.env file

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
daniel.poeGG2QF
395 Views, 4 Replies

changing default paths and locations in wd.env file

I am attempting to change the default look up path for the report .set files. I tried editing the wd.env file and adding the location to both the project Library and Icon Menu Paths and AE Options Seach paths, file names, and file locations. So far I have had no luck and am not sure if I am adding the file path to the wd.env file correctly. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I attached a screenshot of the wd.env file and the red arrow is the path I am trying to change.

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
alds02
in reply to: daniel.poeGG2QF

alds02_0-1678300082345.png

I believe you're going to have to remove the "*" from the beginning of the line, take out the "x:/" and the quotation marks.

Message 3 of 5
daniel.poeGG2QF
in reply to: alds02

my apologies I uploaded the wrong screenshot. I removed the * and double checked to make sure the project was pointing to the correct wd.env file, but still have had no luck in getting the browse file path to point to the correct file location.

Message 4 of 5
alds02
in reply to: daniel.poeGG2QF

Please try taking out "x:/" and the quotation marks around the path. Let us know if that works.
Message 5 of 5

thank you that worked.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta