AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Electrical 2017 available to Subscription Customers

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
dougmcalexander
454 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD Electrical 2017 available to Subscription Customers

AutoCAD Electrical 2017 is available. Check your subscription account for the download. New and exciting enhancements. I downloaded last night and already have all of my customizations installed. I installed Super Project Manager, System-wide Block Update, and the utility I use to automatically index source and destination codes when they are inserted as part of a circuit. Plus I performed all my normal menu customizations. It looks good thus far. I found one bug so far that is new but it's not a show-stopper.  Already reported to Autodesk and they are on it.

The resequence item numbers utility now runs in the background, very quickly, and it truly numbers alphabetically by manufacturer. So now your BOM can be sorted in order by item number but still have all parts grouped together by manufacturer. Electrical Audit allows you to mark errors as ignored. This was included in the subscription advantage pack for 2015 but is available to everyone in 2017. There are many other new enhancements, but I must get back to work for now. I will be offering update training for those who want to learn what's new and how to apply it in your day to day work.

Doug McAlexander
Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor
Specializing in AutoCAD Electrical Implementation Support
Phone: (770) 841-8009
www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report