AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS sample Project in AE 2021

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
stalin.varghese90
756 Views, 6 Replies

AS sample Project in AE 2021

Hi Guys

Just downloaded the ACE 2021.I couldn't see a sample Project for Australian Standards.Have they not put it yet in AE2021 or I have missed to download it.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hmmm... Seems like it's missing...
But, I haven't looked for it in previous releases either...

Trond Hasse Lie
EPLAN Expert and ex-AutoCAD Electrical user.
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 7

The AS2 folder is available in the graphics library (Libs folder). In the project properties, you need to give a link to this folder.

Message 4 of 7
rhesusminus
in reply to: galashkina

That's the symbol library, not the sample project.

Trond Hasse Lie
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 5 of 7

Oh maybe it was never there. I remember you showed me a project with AS2 project name and I thought it was already there.But i guess you made that one then :D.

Also can you pass me the link for Eplan list of components.

Message 6 of 7

I just checked both acade 2018 and 2021 original installation files, they don't have AS or AS2 project demo files.

Ramesh Kambang
Aerospace System/Design Engineer and eVTOL/EWIS Expert
EASA 21J, UK 21J, MAA DAOS, Certification Specification CS23-29, CS-ANCS, CS-STAN and EVTOL
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question.
Message 7 of 7

@stalin.varghese90
Go to www.epulse.com and register for free. You should have access to the data portal from there.

Trond Hasse Lie
Ctrl Alt El

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report