AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allen Bradley 17630L16BBB

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1752 Views, 6 Replies

Allen Bradley 17630L16BBB

Good Morning,

Is there anywhere I can check for updated Allen Bradley PLC's. I can not find the 1763-L16BBB. It is a little unique as it has a few differences from the 1761-L16BBB abd the 1762-L16BBB.

Thanks
Jim
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Jim,
Are you looking for the panel drawing or the PLC parametric file? I am trying to track down the parametric file.

Thanks,

Jim
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

By any chance is there a parametric file or symbols available for the Allen-Bradley 1762 series I/O and/or 1763 series MicroLogix 1100 base units?

Thanks in advance.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I ended up creating it myself, using the editor... I wish they would have had it, but...
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Can that file be shared by any chance? I'm working with someone else that is trying to get the 1763 series, too. Thanks!

Jon
Message 6 of 7
skerchner

For the parametric symbol, 1763-L16BBB is very similar to the 1761-L16BBB

Message 7 of 7
dougmcalexander

Isn't it awesome how Electrical allows us to add modules between releases?!  I have even seen customers use this tool for application-specific modules that they manufacturer themselves.  I am proud to see you dive into the editor.  In the old days, we edited .dat files with Notepad to add a new module.  The editor is better.

Doug McAlexander
Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor
Specializing in AutoCAD Electrical Implementation Support
Phone: (770) 841-8009
www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report