AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACADE Vault Add-in has become incredibly slow

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
346 Views, 1 Reply

ACADE Vault Add-in has become incredibly slow

I installed AutoCAD Electrical 2013 and updated our Vault server to the ADMS 2013 edition as well.  Since then, the AutoCAD Electrical Vault Add-in runs incredilby slow, like taking 10+ minutes to log-in.  The Vault client itself (2013 as well) is blistering fast which leads me to believe it is a problem with the Add-in itself and not our server speed but I have no idea.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hbohm
in reply to: Anonymous

Just to check if it's a simple fix....do you still have ACADE 2012 & Vault Client 2012 installed? When we upgraded, we kept 2012 installed for awhile. This means that the Vault add-in for ACADE 2012 was still installed,  and you can't install the Vault add-in for ACADE 2013 until the old add-in is removed. We noticed that it took forever to login with the Vault add-in while using ACADE 2013.

So the solution was to uninstall Vault Client 2012, and go into Add/Remove features of Vault Client 2013 and check the Vault add-in for AutoCAD Electrical 2013. Now his add-in is loading like normal again. Hope this helps

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta