AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C# Get object member from a dynamic block

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cobygiffordBLCGD
51 Views, 2 Replies

C# Get object member from a dynamic block

I have a custom dynamic block.  Using c# I am able to iterate all instances of the dynamic block, get property and attributes values, etc.  As part of the dynamic block there are labels and line objects.  I need to get the bounds of the block.  However, when I do so the extents of the block are including all the of other members, thereby making the block larger than what I am trying to achieve.  What I really need is to get the bound of a specific member of the dynamic block which is a polyline.  I cannot figure out how to navigate the block programmatically to get to that object.  Any help would be great appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  I have also attached the .dwg file here.

cobygiffordBLCGD_0-1720619834713.png

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Gepaha
in reply to: cobygiffordBLCGD

Message 3 of 3

@Gepaha you are awesome! That's exactly what I needed (br.Explode(entitySet);) and could not figure out how to extract the correct objects.  Thank you very much, greatly appreciated!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report