AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door Pulls

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
BBP-Arch
387 Views, 2 Replies

Door Pulls

ACA 2016

I'm trying to create 3D door pulls on a door style. It's basically just a double door, out of the box from ACAD, but I've assigned the panels to be glass. I made a 3d block of a door pull, inserted it in the object display as a custom block, but can only get it to show up on one leaf. The Design Rule shape is set to Predefined, Rectangular, Double.  I've assigned it to Leaf Component Single and adjusted the mirroring etc so that it looks right. The problem is I can't get one on the other leaf. I've tried selecting Leaf Component All and I get two on the same side. I've tried inserting the block again and it stays on the same side. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Scott

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dbroad
in reply to: BBP-Arch

For the second handle, pick single leaf and leaf number 2.  The insertion points should be relative to the left rather than the right and you may nee to mirror the handle so it looks correct. Make sure that the viewer is set to conceptual or realistic so you can see the handle while you work with it.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 3
BBP-Arch
in reply to: dbroad

Gracias! Worked perfectly! Thanks again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report