AutoCAD 2000/2000i/2002 Archive (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Learning Assistance for Student Portfolio 2002

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
304 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Learning Assistance for Student Portfolio 2002

I found the way to watch the animation for the exercises that are in the Learning Assistance 2002:
1. Open the AutoCAD 2002
2. Open the learning Assistance (with the CD inserted in the CD Writer)
3. Then go Start-All Programs-Windows Media Player and click to open it
4. In the Media Player Click Media Library- then click Add-then Select by Searching Computer-click Browse- Select My Computer- click (D)-click ALA-click Media- click OK
5. Then with the Media Player opened click at the left All Videos, and you can start to see all the videos that are in the Learning Assistance 2002
Good luck!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Angela Przybyl, Do realize you posted in the AutoCAD 2000 discussion group? AutoCAD Release 2002 related questions or comments should be posted in the following discussion group: By NNTP discussion group reader at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.2002general By HTTP (web-based) interface at http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=29 -- Tracy W. Lincoln Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator http://www.autodesk.com/discussion-announcements "Angela Przybyl" wrote in message news:17126385.1085777301652.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I found the way to watch the animation for the exercises that are in the Learning Assistance 2002: > 1. Open the AutoCAD 2002 > 2. Open the learning Assistance (with the CD inserted in the CD Writer) > 3. Then go Start-All Programs-Windows Media Player and click to open it > 4. In the Media Player Click Media Library- then click Add-then Select by Searching Computer-click Browse- Select My Computer- click (D)-click ALA-click Media- click OK > 5. Then with the Media Player opened click at the left All Videos, and you can start to see all the videos that are in the Learning Assistance 2002 > Good luck!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report