Comunidade
Assinatura, Instalação e Licenciamento - Português
Compartilhe seu conhecimento, faça perguntas e explore os tópicos mais populares de downloads, instalação e ativação de licenças.
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Mostrar  apenas  | Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Erro 10 de instalação Revit 2023

2 RESPOSTAS 2
SOLUCIONADO
Responder
Mensagem 1 de 3
lais_vicosi
516 Exibições, 2 Respostas

Erro 10 de instalação Revit 2023

Estou a alguns dias ja tentando instalar o revit no meu computador e aparece a mensagem "Erro 10. Nao foi possível concluir a instalação." Tenho um MacBook Pro M1 e estou instalando o Revit no windows 11 pelo Parallels, mas sempre aparece a mesma mensagem e a instalação é interrompida. Fiz varias tentativas com instruções que achei no site da Autodesk e de outros, mas ainda assim nao consigo instalar. Ja tentei a versão 23 e a 24 e as duas aparecem o mesmo erro. 

2 RESPOSTAS 2
Mensagem 2 de 3
jeremy_tammik
em resposta a: lais_vicosi

On one hand, please be aware that this is not the best place to ask such a question. Please note that this discussion forum is dedicated to programming Revit using the Revit API. Afaict from your query, you are not doing anything programmatically yourself using the Revit API, just using the standard Revit user interface. In that case, you will probably get more optimal answers to a question like yours relating to product setup, optimisation, usage, best practices and other end-user support issues in one of the non-API Revit product support discussion forums instead:

I hope this clarifies. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

On the other hand, though, I am using a similar installation that you describe. I explained how I set it up here:

At the time, I encountered no insurmountable problems. Lately, however, my installation has stopped working, because Parallels seems to be seriously interfering with and actually completely crippling the Windows Internet access. Not just the Windows Internet access, but even the underlying MacBook Internet access as well.

Unfortunately, I have not found a workaround for that yet, only numerous posts by others struggling with similar problems in recent versions of Parallels. Here are some of the descriptions I have read and tried out, with no success so far:

Sorry for the bad news. I don't know for sure whether the lack of Internet connectivity explains your problem, but it might well be. I hope that you find a solution and can share it here to help me and the rest of the community. Thank you, and the very best of luck resolving this!

Best regards,

Jeremy

Jeremy Tammik Developer Advocacy and Support + The Building Coder + Autodesk Developer Network + ADN Open
Mensagem 3 de 3
leofloriano
em resposta a: lais_vicosi

Estou com o mesmo problema quanto tento instalar no meu MacProM1. Já fiz de tudo que foi indicado e nada resolve, todas as vezes acaba dando o “Erro 10”

Não encontrou o que está procurando? Pergunte à comunidade ou compartilhe seu conhecimento.

Postar nos fóruns  

Autodesk Design & Make Report