Community
Arnold for Cinema 4D Forum
Rendering with Arnold in CINEMA 4D using the C4DtoA plug-in.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error coming while rendering image sequence texture with arnold on cinema 4d?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
nspatel62926
397 Views, 4 Replies

Error coming while rendering image sequence texture with arnold on cinema 4d?

I want to use video texture for my object with animated video.

So I added Image node and added 1st frame in image then go to Animation tab and try to adjust start and end frame but when I do that error is comming. even just by changing end frame error come so preview also gone to black. see attached Screen-Shot for error.

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Does game_000.jpg exist? If not and your first frame is game_001.jpg, then you should set the Movie Start Frame to 1.

Does the render fail as well or just the preview?

// Peter Horvath
// C4DtoA developer
Message 3 of 5

Hey, Thanks for the reply.

But even when we have image sequence start with game_000.jpg and end with game-005.jpg with setting of movie start frame 0 and end frame 5 also tried with image sequence start with game_001.jpg and end with game-006.jpg with setting of movie start frame 1 and end frame 6...

And when I change movie start and end frame preview is going to fail and black preview is coming and render is also fail with above as error.

If have any solution, please suggest.

Message 4 of 5

Do you use the latest plugin (C4DtoA 4.6.2)? Are the textures located in the tex folder? Does it help if you add the folder, where the textures are located, to the search path in the render settings (System tab)?

Also, what if you specify the filename in the image shader like this: game_###.jpg?

// Peter Horvath
// C4DtoA developer
Message 5 of 5

Hey @peter_horvath ,

Just updated the C4DtoA  to letest version and do the same thing again.

but then also got error then try something by renaming image seqance name like game000 to game272 after this change don't know why but its working now.

Its great.

Thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums