Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Token

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
394 Views, 3 Replies

Token

Dear Expert,

In prototype token attribute value not updated.

Please to be guided.

Thanks & Regards
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
FAB. DETAILER
My body Your body Every body is Just SOIL body

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@S.MANICKAVASAGAM  Please go to label & dimesnions  tool bar than click on management .Click update page header .

Please register and close the drawings before doing this 

Message 3 of 4

Dear,

Already done. but not updated.

I have attcahed prototype. please help.

Thanks & Regards
S.MANICKAVASAGAM
FAB. DETAILER
My body Your body Every body is Just SOIL body

If this information was helpful, please use the Accept as Solution function, this make it easier for other users
Message 4 of 4

hi, 

when you added the token into the page header and then exit the block editor, you then should try to use the 'Attsync' command,  select the page header block,  it will then sync and changes in the pageheader.

if you have already created the drawings, you would need to replace the pageheader element in each created file, again you can do this with the classic block insert command and by creating a separate drawing ( block) of the pageheader, with the same name as the page header 'HYPERSTEELPAGEHEADER',   with the insert command you can replace the block with the  new one with the additional tokens added.

Cheers

JB

John Bennett
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report