Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folded plate without adjustment bug.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
johnbrennanW5ENA
232 Views, 2 Replies

Folded plate without adjustment bug.

Hi, I am trying to make a folded plate, but the folded plate without adjustment command is not working as it used to. It only allows me to do one fold per plate now. If I fold one side of a sheet, then the command will not work on the other side. It's been doing this for the past few weeks and it usually works if I redraw some parts, or do the folds in a different order, but this time it's not working no matter what I do. Also the Fold with adjustment command is not working at all, it just does crazy things that make no sense at all, like folding along edges that the plates are not meeting.

screenshot below shows what I see when I try to use the fold without adjustment command on the second fold.

johnbrennanW5ENA_0-1680603217728.png

The screenshot below shows the fold with adjustment command in action on the same part.

johnbrennanW5ENA_1-1680603961983.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@johnbrennanW5ENA AAS is intrerpreting as one only object. Try to fold two plates and join them

- Marque "Aceitar como Solução", caso tenha resolvido seu problema.

- Select "Accept as Solution", if it has soplved the problem.

- Clique em "Curtir" se a resposta ajudou.

- Click on "like" if the answer helped.

Antonio Dias

|Linkedin|Instagram|Facebook|Twitter|YouTube|

Colaborador da Comunidade de Usuários Autodesk Brasil

Message 3 of 3

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

It turned out to be a bug in Advance steel 2023. The work around is to use 2D Wireframe mode, it doesn't seem like they will fix it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report