Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did the drawing process changed? Or is it just me?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
alin-andreas.mihocGT8UQ
173 Views, 3 Replies

Did the drawing process changed? Or is it just me?

Hello everyone,

I am kind of new in advance steel and I do not understand if the drawing process has updated or if it is just somthing messed up in my local. In the first screenshot you can see the drawing process tabs I used to have, and in the second one, the ones I have now. I dont understand why and what did I do wrong. Thank you

old.png

new.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

The first image looks like International or US install while the second image is the UK install. When you run AS in English you are asked which build you want and can choose between USA, International , UK or Australia. If you don't see this then go to Management Tools > Options and untick "Don't show country settings.....". Restart AS and choose the desired build.

Aleck Giles, Structures Consultant, Graitec
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

LinkedIn
Message 3 of 4

Thank you a lot,

I searched the whole internet and every setting I could, but I never thought about this.

Thank you again

Message 4 of 4

And second thing, when I click on "Graitec" logo it redirects me on griatec.co.uk or smth like that. In case you didnt know. Have a nice day

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report