Advance Steel Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Advance Steel Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Advance Steel topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assemblies not showing in layout

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
derrick_lambrecht
146 Views, 2 Replies

Assemblies not showing in layout

In the attached file, I have numbered everything and created an overall view. I tried to create my assembly drawing using "Selected Assemblies PageFull ANSI D" and I only get two of my eight assemblies to appear on their own layout. this is ok, as I can move them to the same layout, but the problem is what happens to the other six asssemblies? 

I tried to output them to their own layout individually, but it isn't allowing me to. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

So if you do a select all and go to the "Output" Tab. Than go to the "Part marks" panel. Click the button "Mark Main Part of Assembly". It should change all the main parts of the assemblies to blue. Than choose all the main parts and try putting them on drawing with using the "Selected Assemblies PageFull ANSI D". See Pictures below.

ASF24.png

ASF23.PNG

Message 3 of 3

The suggestion didn't work. I was able to get the assemblies to show up on one sheet when I used the Plate assembly under the drawing styles drop down. I'm not sure if this is the only way to do it, but it works for what I currently need.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report