ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With ACC is there a central "Home" I can create to share information and updates to everyone in our company?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Jason.ParkerT5TA3
78 Views, 2 Replies

With ACC is there a central "Home" I can create to share information and updates to everyone in our company?

I'd like to configure the Home Page on ACC for our company to use a central communication for How To guides, and other Revit customizations we do to families and other MEP components to make the program function well.

It seems Home is per user, is there a way to configure it to be per company, and custom bookmarks or links displayed in the shortcut bar?

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Maybe this can be distributed throught the "export" button?

whpmowens_0-1705016712808.png

Otherwise, pyRevit gives you an option for creating a toolbar which could be used to deploy standards / documentation / workflows / scripts / etc.

Message 3 of 3

I'll look into that. I've got PyRevit installed already, so not a big reach.  I have a very strict IT protocol, so anything I don't have have to install the better off my life is.  It took a year to get the correct ports open on the VPN working with our IT department.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.