ACC General Discussion Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions and explore popular discussions about everything ACC
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Time Models Finish Publishing ACC API

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ltucker22VY7
86 Views, 0 Replies

Get Time Models Finish Publishing ACC API

Hello, 

I'm struggling to find the time that a Revit model is finished publishing to ACC from the API response. In the response, there is an attribute 'lastModifiedTime' which I was assuming would be what I was looking for. However, I believe that this is the time that the publish was initiated, as, in the responses it lines up (give or take a few seconds) with the time that my script is scheduled to run. Then, on the ACC side, the 'Last Updated' column has a difference of minutes to hours which would make more sense as being the time that the models have finished publishing (some of the models are very large). 

My question being, is there a different endpoint that I should be hitting that would contain that data? currently I'm calling the Data Management endpoint - 'projects/:project_id/folders/:folder_id/contents' - and iterating through the models in that response. 

Any and all advice welcome. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

View short, easy-to-follow videos about how to use Autodesk's construction products.

Autodesk Design & Make Report