Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload problems

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
436 Views, 5 Replies

Upload problems

Schermafbeelding 2017-06-01 om 21.17.05.png

Why do I get errors EVERY time I try to upload photos? It just randomly fails to upload some pictures every single time I upload folders. And no, I will not upload single photos and then reposition them manually in 2017.. getting really frustrating

Oh yeah, when will the devs FINALLY support Safari or any other browsers besides Chrome?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Daniël,

Thanks for sending in your question to the team. Can you use the megaphone in the lower right hand corner to send this in to us. Also let us know the name of the project and how many images you are uploading. Also how large are these images, roughly.  Here is a screenshot that shows how to send in the feedback. 

Share feedback expanded.png   

Thanks for sending this to us and looking forward to seeing the details.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Tags (3)
Message 3 of 6

I am having the same issue Bud, is there an issue in the backend?

Files that did upload yesterday all show an Oops! error when trying to view.

Message 4 of 6
jay_miller
in reply to: mark.silcock

Right now, I am able to upload.  I have previously had problems with very large file (several hundred MB), which is not surprising.  If what you are doing has worked before and still is not working then I too would suspect back end, and it should be reported via the 'megaphone'.

Jay Miller

BHB Consulting Engineers, P.C.
Tags (3)
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: jay_miller

I’m uploading photo’s of about 500kb a piece in folders that are various sizes. Max about 100 pics per folder. The upload problem however appears in folders of all sizes, even if they contain only 10 pics.

Message 6 of 6
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Daniël,

Thanks for the updates. Can you also send in feedback using the megaphone in the lower right corner of your A360 hub.    Also include in that feedback this forum post link and the link you are trying to upload to when you get the error. 

Share feedback expanded.png

Thanks in advance for doing this and then we can forward this to our Development Team to take a look. 

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report