Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verified my Email Adress

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
Anonymous
705 Views, 13 Replies

Unable to verified my Email Adress

Hi. I try to verified my Mail Adress. But i never get a email. so i try to log in again and try to resend the mail. but a360 shows a errormessage. (Sorry. The operation you requested couldn't be performed) What can i do? thank you for your help.

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
BrettWright
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Manuel,

• Can you please try to verify your email address again?
  • This was fixed a few hours after you sent in your post here, so please let us know if you're still having issues. (View Forum Post HERE)

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: BrettWright

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. Ive test it again, but it still doesn’t works.
Message 4 of 14
BrettWright

Hi Manuel,

Can you please send a screenshot (or 2) of what specifically is happening after you select the "resend the email" link from the banner?

As well, can you confirm that if you just hit the "remind me later" link that you can still work in the hub?

Let me know,

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous

Hi Brett

Thank you for your feedback. Attached some screens with the error message. i still can work with it, if i klick to remind me later, but im unable to download files as dwg, because i never get the download link... 
Message 6 of 14
Swathi_Vadlamani

Manuel,

Can you please check now and confirm if you are still seeing the banner or not?

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Swathi_Vadlamani

Hi. Now the message is gone. Thank you for your help. Also the mail arrives now with the dwg File. Unfortunately im not able to open the file in illustator, because the file format should be a unknowned format... *grrr* so normaly illustator opens all dwg and dxf files from other programms. what im doing wrong? 
Message 8 of 14
BrettWright

Hi Manuel,

• I see that you're downloading a dwg, however, what do you mean when you say "because the file format should be an Unknown format"?
  • You might try to download the file again, or, another completely different dwg file to see if the first was corrupted somehow on the first download attempt.
  • Last thing would be that you should see if that first dwg opens with a different program, i.e. design review, something offline.

Let me know if you're still having issues.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous

Hi!

I am experiencing the same problem.  Banner appears asking to verify email address.  Checked my email several times and never received anything to verify.

My email is Gary_Chwatuk@fitnyc.edu    Perhaps it has gone to someone else's email address!  Please advise.

thanks

Gary Chwatuk

Message 10 of 14
BrettWright

HI Gary,

I've forwarded this over to another colleague of mine, so you should see this get resolved by first thing next week for you.

In the meantime be sure to just continue to select the "remind me later" option so that you can get rid of the banner and continue to work.

stay tuned,

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 11 of 14
Swathi_Vadlamani

Gary,

We fixed your verify email issue.

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
in reply to: Swathi_Vadlamani

Hi, 

Me 2 am experiencing the same problem.  Banner appears asking to verify email address.  Tried many times send button but I don' t receive any verification mail! 

Thanks 

Özgür ARSLAN (tayfa75)

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous

I have the same problem.

I received the verification email once and clicked the link to verify. However, it still wants me to verify, but sends no more emails.

Regards,
Richard

Message 14 of 14
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, 

Me 2 am experiencing the same problem.  Banner appears asking to verify email address.  Tried many times send button but I don' t receive any verification mail! 

Thanks 

Özgür ARSLAN (tayfa75)

Hi again,

I Think that' s the reason of the screen shots added following errors. Update stars normally, but after %98 gives this error message.

ThanksScreen Shot 1.jpgScreen Shot 2.jpgScreen Shot 3.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report