Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sterio view in A360

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
david.montgomery
384 Views, 3 Replies

Sterio view in A360

Is stereo viewing of 3d content supported in A360 either in anaglyph or synced image mode?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

hi David,

• Can you share with us a little more detail on what you're trying to accomplish here?
  • Are you trying to use special viewing hardware with A360 to view your 3D Models, or something else perhaps?
  • Let me know, and i'll ask our teams as well if there is any way to support what you're asking about.

Have a great day : )

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 4

Yes
I want to view 3D CAD content on A360 in stereoscopic mode using the hardware 3d stereoscopic capabilities of the graphics card.

This can be done in Showcase and Navisworks. After changing the video card settings to enable stereoscopic viewing this can be invoked in the application.

I don't see this function in A360, although there are some references and screen caps of this working with A360 circa 2014. Maybe it was dropped?

Regards,

DAve

Message 4 of 4

Hi Dave, 

• I checked in with the team on this, and unfortunately this isn't an option with the viewer in the "Team" products.
  • The best thing for you to do at this point would be to add this into the BIM 360 Ideastation linked HERE to see if it can gain some traction at this point.

Have a great day 🙂

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report