Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing NWD.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
rafael.rodriguez
460 Views, 5 Replies

Publishing NWD.

I'm publishing a NWD and it take several minutes checking info... (6Mb file). After an hour, the application give me and error and I can not see the information. I tried to publish the same model into DWFx format, but the information do not appear, just geometry (empty of course).

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi Rafael,

Can you check to see if the file itself is protected in any way? if so, then it won't translate at all in A360.

If so, then just save again as unprotected, re-upload, then it should translate just fine.

Let me know if that is the issue.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 6

I cant not see a nwd in the cloud a360 team .

Message 4 of 6

Protected? I haven't any block check selected... what are you mean?

Message 5 of 6

I export to NWD... after that I reopen in NW... and saving it again.. and at last it seen I can see the model in a360.

Message 6 of 6

hi Rafael,

• Just to confirm, did you say that you opened the file from Navis again and re-saved it, and that then worked ok for you? I want to make sure.
  • What i meant by protected, would be items like "password" protected, or even if you've disabled functionality like "printing".
  • What happens is if Team translates the file, then it would be considered a breech of the files privacy settings, so then Team will not translate it

Let me know,

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report