Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with sharing

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
Anonymous
806 Views, 14 Replies

problem with sharing

Hi

I try to open sharing link and I have got mes. :Unrecoverable exit code from extractor: -1073741831

Regards

Ludwika

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Ludwika,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum. Can you tell us what type of file this is and are you able to view the file? Also, how was this file uploaded, and what happens if you create a new folder and upload it again, does that work?

Thanks for getting us more details and please add a screen shot that includes the URL to the HUB, that way we know what type of hub this is.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Join the AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Program.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Bud

I try to share public the project from ADF360.

When I click RBM  on the project in the data window  I have small window with the share public link   option , and I get this link : http://a360.co/2hFNzrI .

But when I try to open this link in my browser - OPERA - I get message : Unrecoverable exit code from extractor: -1073741831. Maybe I've done something wrong ?

R.

Ludwika

Message 4 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for the update, is this a Fusion drawing? You may need to save the file from Fusion 360 again and re upload it. Please give that a try and let us know how it goes. And thanks for the details.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous

Hi Bud

I copied this file ( this part with CAM section , not drawing)  In the new file the CAM section was deleted - setups is empty , there are not toolpaths.

The Share Public Link option was chosen for this file and I've got link : http://a360.co/2i0tds7.

The link works normally.

It seems that the content of the CAM section created the problems of sharing. I've added one setup and one toolpath in the copied file. After SPL I've got the same link which works normally. I don't understand.

Saving original file without any change is impossible. In the original file I had two setups : first with 3 toolpaths and second with one toolpath. I try with turning. See here : http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/computer-aided-machining-cam/post-processor-fagor/m-p/6755717#M21904

R.

Ludwika

Message 6 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for the update, can you share a screenshot of what you are trying to share and include the whole browser window.

Thanks
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous

Hi Bud

Sorry for my delay , but I was ill.

Here you are this screen

Message 8 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Ludwika,

Are you trying to share from Fusion? What happens if you sing out and restart Fusion, does it work then. Let us know and we may need to move you to the Fusion 360 forum.

Thanks for trying and Happy Holidays.

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous

Yes , I'm still trying to share from Fusion. See picture below. Reloading AF360 gives still the same link.

The Link which is generated by the  option Share Public Link does not work.

Message 10 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Try doing the same thing from A360 on the WEBBsite and see if that works.

Thanks and let us know how this goes.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 11 of 15

I was just looking through this and had a thought. What happens if you make an update to the file and then re upload it to the cloud. Once uploaded, verify that you can view the file and then try sharing it again to see if you get the same issue.

Thanks in advance for trying this and have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous

Hi Bud

I think that the file which I try to share is damaged. Because I try to watch it from A360 on the WEEBsite  and I have the same message -  Unrecoverable exit code from extractor: -1073741831.

I have copy this file without CAM section ( this file can be shared with any problem - the link work and can be opened on A360 also), and I will try to insert two setups like in damaged file . 

But I will do it on Saturday ( December 31 st )

I will inform you certainly.

Ludwika

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous

Hi Bud

The file which I tried to share was damaged indeed.

As I wrote in my last post I added the new CAM section to the copy of the file and everything is OK.

I don't know why, but it was enough to delet CAM section end rewrite it once again.

Maybe the error was somewhere in the saved CAM code.

The link below is OK.

http://a360.co/2i0tds7

Message 14 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Ludwik for the update and link. We will share this with the Fusion Team and may move this thread over to the Fusion Forum so that they guys can take a look to see what might have caused this.

Thanks again for letting us know that it's now working though and have a great day and Happy New Year.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Message 15 of 15
Anonymous

Thanks Bud and Happy New Year.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report