Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

North America only?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Chad-Smith
504 Views, 6 Replies

North America only?

According to this ADSK blog, the service is only available in North America only?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Mary_Morse
in reply to: Chad-Smith

Hi Chad-

The blog is correct,, this release for A360 is only available in North America.  We are working on releasing the service in more locations, stay tuned.

Mary Morse
Sr Manager, A360 Customer Success
Message 3 of 7
ukdxb012

You can still sign up to the trial, just not subscribe I believe. I'm based in the UK and have successfully signed up to A360 Team which then integrates with Tech Preview for 30 days. I like the added functionality already but need to give it further testing.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 7
Chad-Smith
in reply to: Mary_Morse

Mary, do you have any time frame on an Australia release as I have a few customers who could take advantage of this right now.
Message 5 of 7
ChrisOsborne

Don't want to sign up for the trial yet and find that in a month we can't access it since we can't subscribe. Going to have to wait I think.

Message 6 of 7
BrettWright

Hi Chad and Chris,

You are both asking the same question I believe.

If you're outside North America, you can set up the 30 Day Team Trial, however, at the end of that Trial, you won't be able to purchase, but will default to the FREE 5gb version to continue to use A360 Team.

We're not sure when A360 Team will be available in other countries but we're working on it.

BUT, there isn't any issue with inviting others (i.e. outside North America) as project Contributors to a site that has been started inside North America.

Hope this all helps,
Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 7 of 7
Chad-Smith
in reply to: BrettWright

Obviously language translations are an issue, but what are the challenges faced when expanding to other English regions? I'm genuinely curious.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report