Community
A360 Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s A360 Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular A360 topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Elements on .IDW Shared View

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Dyvimas
319 Views, 2 Replies

Missing Elements on .IDW Shared View

Hi, 

Currently, I'm running drawing revisions and I came across this problem, the sheets do not show all the information contained. They are visualization problems and missing elements.  

I'm generating the shared view through Vault 2019

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
patrick.beattie
in reply to: Dyvimas

Hi @Dyvimas,

Thanks for posting to the A360 forum.  The first thing we can check is to see if the drawing uploads properly to

https://viewer.autodesk.com/

• Also, does the same thing happen if you manually create the view from Inventor itself?
  • Would you be able to provide a "pack and go"?  I can set up a way for you to provide the files.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.  I look forward to your reply!

Best,

Patrick

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 3
Dyvimas
in reply to: patrick.beattie

Hi @patrick.beattie 

Thanks for your answer. I have checked the uploads properties and tried with a lot of different drawings and...

1.- Creating the shared view from Inventor causes the same problems as from Vault (incorrect order of sheets, missing elements when shaded views are placed, etc.) 

2.- Unfortunately, I  can not share a pack and go because of the intellectual property of my company. Although my team is not the only one having troubles with this tool (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5hpLR8edQ&list=WL&index=201&t=0s)

It is a valuable tool and it suits us perfectly for collaborative work because this is a multinational company but I think this tool needs improvements. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report